Please Wait...


Bold Peanuts
#Bold #peanuts are the major oilseed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oilseed production of the country. Annual production of Indian Peanuts and Indian Peanuts oil are around 5-8 mln and 1.5 mln tons respectively. Peanuts Production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and display huge fluctuation between years.

 

Regional estimates are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tons), Tamil Nadu (1million tons), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tons), Karnataka (0.5 million tons), Maharashtra (0.5 million tons) are the major producers of Peanuts.

 

Around 75% of the crop is produced in khariff (June - September) and remaining 25% in rabi (November -March). India exported around 100000 tons of groundnut oil in 2003-04 after 4 decades. Peanuts or Groundnut kernels are approx. 70% of weight in shells and kernels have an oil recovery of 40-42%.

Factors Influencing Peanuts or Bold peanut Markets:

1. Weather at the major domestic producing centers. The southwest monsoon is the most important factor that determines the area sown, production and prices.

2. Price of other competitive oils in India, viz., soy oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil and mustard oil.

3. International price movement of soy oil at CBOT (Chicago Board of Trade) and palm oil at BMD (Bursa Malaysia Berhad), Malaysia also influence the groundnut oil prices.

4. Festivals and celebrations also increase consumption and the prices.

 

Specifications for Bold Peanuts:

 

Type:

Bold Peanuts

Bold Peanut Counts per Ounce:

38/42, 40/50, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 90/100, 140/160 Counts/Ounce

Moisture:

7% max OR 8% max (as per customer requirements)

Admixture:

1% max OR 0% max

Aflatoxin:

-          Aflatoxin negative

-          5 PPB (TLC method)

-          10 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion)

-          20 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion)

-          as per customer requirement

Foreign Material:

0.50% max OR 1.00% max (as per customer requirements)

Oil content:

42% - 48% max

Packing:

-          New Jute Bags of 10/15/25/50 Kgs Gross

-          New vacuum pack inside and outer layer with PP woven bags 25 Kgs Gross

MOQ :

1X20'FCL (19 MT), 1X40'FCL (27MT)

Delivery Time :

10-15 working days

Place of Origin :

Gujarat, India

Port of Dispatch :

Mundra, India

Note : We do not supply in Domestic market or Domestic exporter

 

M/S. Baldha Export is a Leading Peanut Exporter from India. They promise to be the preferred Exporter of Peanuts from India. Their associate facilities produce Peanuts from India & maintains High Quality. We Symbolize Java Peanut Export India and We have evolved as a renowned producer, marketer and exporter of Indian Agriculture direct from farms and we are associate with more than 300 trained farmers



We’ve evolved as a renowned producer, marketer and exporter of Indian fruit and vegetable direct from farms and we are associate with more than 300 trained farmers. Readmore...